Ifarada: Centre for Excellence has a Board of Directors team who act as a support to the organization and the Chief Executive Officer.
The membership ranges from 6 to 12 members. Ten to twenty percent of the membership consists of youth ages 18 to 29 years old.
Interested in joining our Board of Directors team?
- An understanding and desire to support a Black-led organization and holistic approach
- A willingness to support the organization with letters of support, written description of bios, and advocacy amongst self community
- An eagerness to become involved in grant and funding opportunities should the need exist within the community
- The executive director provides newsletters and regular updates to the Board team
- The Board of Directors meet on a quarterly basis to review initiatives & activities
Meet our Board of Directors Team