Annual Reports for Ifarada is produced in July of each year as the results and feedback are tallied. They cover April 1 to March 31 for each year.
Current 2021-2022 Strategic Plan
Build our capacity and reach to the community. Nurture and enhance partnerships.
Enhance sustainability of resources, space, staffing, and community engagement.
Enhance organizational development and leadership structure towards accreditation, best practices, and community leaders.
Strive towards enriching our journeys towards success and sustainability.
- Build partnerships and joint grant/funding ventures with community organizations
- Increase service users through marketing initiatives, full staff and contractor complement
- Achievement of $500,000 and more core or program funding for 2-6 years
- Redesigned community space and access to community spaces available through partners
- Active programs and groups 12 months in a year, and planned 2-5 years in advance
Access our annual report for 2020-2021