At Aset Group Consulting and Counselling Services we provide individual counselling, trauma -focused psychotherapy, play and expressive arts therapy to adults, children, and youth.
We believe that we can empower ourselves to make the right decisions, to heal from difficult experiences and to manage our mental health. We guide you to find the right tools and support.
We encourage you to see change holistically, through the mind, the body and spirit. This change comes from looking at all the parts of yourself and your identity We build upon your strengths, your gifts and your inner potential.
We develop safety in the therapeutic relationship by maintaining confidentiality and client-centered approach. We are mindful to the impact of trauma, abuse, oppression and violence in our lives, our families, and community.
Overview of our services
- Individual counselling for children, teens and adults
- Play, Art and Expressive Therapies
- Couples counselling
- Family therapy
- Life Coaching and Parent Training
- Trauma treatment, for sexual abuse survivors, domestic violence, grief/loss and criminal involvement.
- Group Treatment
We support individuals with…
- anxiety & phobias
- depression & Mood Disorders
- stress management
- grief and loss
- single incident trauma, i.e. vehicle accident, tragic event
- sexual abuse
- domestic violence
- early childhood trauma
- mental health, such as Borderline Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder