Promoting Healthy Relationships
Couples seek counselling to help address persistent problems within their relationship. We take an emotional-focused perspective to relationships which consider attachment theory. We incorporate building empathy for your partner and effective listening skills. Couples sessions are complex, and have multiple layers involved to understand and uncover. However the results are worth it. It is not about who is right, but identifying ways that couples can communicate their needs. We also help you to understand your attachment patterns and how you express emotions, communicate love, develop trust, and heal disruptions.
To make a referral, contact us at: email@example.com
Sometimes relationships are not meant to continue, but how do couples support their children throughout their childhood when there is a divorce or separation. In Supporting your Children Through Divorce we provide suggestions on how you can create a loving, healthy divorce for your children.
In every relationship, there may be a time where couples are put to the test, and they may have to navigate pain, hurt, and attachment disruptions in their relationship. Learn more about how you can begin to heal the scars of your relationship and move forward: Coming Soon.
Communication is key to a healthy and loving relationship. But how do you know what is healthy or unhealthy communication? Explore critical themes in communication, assertiveness, and ensuring your needs and your partners needs are addressed in a relationship: Coming Soon
Couples Counselling Works!
Counselling can be a supportive intervention for couples throughout their relationship to help enrich their unions and connections in a variety of ways. Consider these interventions:
- Premarital Counselling
- Sex therapy
- Parenting Support & Education
- Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Couples Counselling & Relationship Support
- Divorce & Separation Mediation & Support
Our Featured Articles
- Themes in Girls with PurposeThe following course content is some of the rich, success-based curriculum within our girls programming. In addition to using curriculum based for groups and girls, we also incorporate therapeutic interventions such as Cognitive Behavior […]
- Healthier RelationshipsSupporting women forge healthy relationships with their partners, their family, and friends
- Pandemic Related Resources for ParentsParticipate in educational videos published for parents in January 2021. The following resources have been published to support families. The videos range in topic, such as healthy relationships, communication, mindfulness and emotional regulation, parental […]